Monday, March 11, 2013

Saint Patrick's Day

I recently got a shamrock paper punch from Daiso and with Saint Patrick’s Day around the corner, it was a good time to put it to use. The shamrock leaf was used by Saint Patrick to explain the Holy Trinity to the Irish. Nowadays the shamrock leaf and color green have become synonymous to St. Patrick’s Day.

So I also thought of going green by recycling, reusing stuff from my craft room.
I found:

  • Scraps of Card Stock paper.  ( approx. 5.5x4.5)
  • Leftover embroidery floss from an old project.
  • Some old and read magazines for punching the green leaves.
The countdown has begun …so go GREEN !! 


-Smriti

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I liked your idea of using old magazines for punching leaves. Good going with the innovative streak !!

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips