Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sweet Surprise

I had come across an awesome handmade chocolate cover thanks to Pinterest. The moment I saw this idea I just knew this was my calling and I had to try it!
I made a bright red cover and decorated the front with some stick-on butterflies and a paper trimming to depict grass. You can add any design that you like on the cover depending on the occasion. Since there is enough writing space inside, you can write great messages, I wrote some interesting facts about chocolates for my friend. You could write congratulatory notes, graduation advices, love notes, the choice is unlimited!

This would be a great card itself to say ‘Thank You’, ‘Get Well Soon’, ‘Graduation’ or ‘Congratulations. You can choose specific chocolate with berry filling etc. to make this a special token for ‘Valentine’s Day’ or a simply to say ‘Love You’. You can also choose liquor chocolate to make a ‘Bachelorette’ token.  


The directions and measurements for this particular cover are available at Angel Stamper.
This is such a fun project… so go ahead and try this one!

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips